- Shipper may change depending on the circumstances.
※ Due to the current COVID-19 issue, the carriers are constantly changing. Contact your CS team for more information.
※ Delivery service, customs-related charges, etc. may vary depending on the delivery company.
※ Please check the import regulations of the delivery address again before purchasing. If your order does not comply with local customs regulations, you can return or discard the package. The cost of return and disposal should be borne by the customer.
- Delivery is sent only on business days.
- Please be informed that orders placed just before Korean holidays and holidays may be delayed.
- If you still haven't received the package two weeks after the tracking number date, please contact CS team.
- Shipping and Customs Clearance -
- It takes 7–10 business days to prepare the product. If you order hot items, preparation may be delayed further. After the product is shipped, it can be delivered to the door step about a week later.
(Note that delivery may be delayed due to external factors such as customs clearance and import inspection.)
Shipping options: Due to inventory, it may take too long to ship all items at once. In this case, we will send the prepared items first and the remaining items will be sent when possible. Please understand that this system exists only for the convenience of Delixir customers. Customs
International shipping can be subject to import duties, duties, and duties, and will be charged when the package arrives at the destination country. All relevant fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
You also have to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment. This charge is separate from the shipping charge and will be charged directly.
Customs charges and duties are the responsibility of the customer, even if there are free shipping promotion orders.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office directly whether tariffs or taxes are applied to imported goods. Without knowing the country's regulations, orders may be subject to high import duties, delayed delivery, or returned.
Due to the complicated and ever-changing customs clearance policy, we cannot guarantee that your order will be imported to your country. Therefore, it is important to be familiar with your country's customs laws before placing an order. Please contact customs if you can import the item and if you need additional licenses or permits. Orders seized or delayed by customs are the responsibility of the customer, not Delixir.